This multi-levelled, beautifully modernised low care north facing home, with a beating heart, firmly puts family first.
Cherished for 20 years and never been offered to the market, this home has been built and adapted for the needs of a family who went from babies to teens. On entering you are immediately drawn to the open light living spaces which flow effortlessly through to the 14.5mtr in-ground pool. The most precious gift is the fact this property is walk to Westfield Shopping Centre with 267 stores including major retailer like David Jones and just minutes from the M1 for the commute to Sydney or Newcastle. .
It has everything you'll need across three easy levels of unique living.
* Freshly painted, new blinds and renovated bathrooms and kitchen
* Separate 5th bedroom or generous study
* 4 bedrooms rooms have built in robes
* Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
* Solar power (panels)
* Rumpus room separate from main living
* Standout location with all major facilities so close
* Kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
* Sun drenched 14.5m pool (with compliance)
* Very low maintenance property
* Great quiet residential neighbourhood
* Tuggerah Train Station 1.3km and the M1 is under 1.5km
Homes in this location do not last long and offer immediate occupancy as the home is vacant and the sellers are motivated.
Stats for Tuggerah from RP Data
Change in Median Price (5yrs) is 30.8%
Annual Change in Median Price (10yrs) is 5.1%
Median Asking Rent for TUGGERAH is $430 per week
Median Days on Market is 8 days
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools