You can walk down to the properties private jetty to enjoy throwing in a fishing line or if you are a boating enthusiast, experience our beautiful Central Coast water-ways.
Opportunities like this rarely come up so make sure you don't miss out!
Being very popular for the location the waterfront complex offers a great lifestyle with plenty of parks and cafes, easy access to shopping and transport links. The small complex (16) is quiet and extremely well maintained. The residence in question has an outstanding bay vista with 1980's architecture, it is exclusive Caroline Bay living with potential plus. This would be the perfect haven for those seeking a "lock and leave' with one lockable garage where the majority are owner/occupiers. Enjoy all the benefits of tranquillity in this envious spot, along with the vibrancy of our East Gosford Village just a stroll and the booming Gosford City just minutes away.
- Awesome views from principal rooms
- Open plan living and dining area with breakfast or sitting room
- Two good size bedrooms with built ins
- Neat and tidy kitchen complete with a view
- Single lock-up garage
- Within walking distance to the boutique shops and cafes of East Gosford
- Close to schools, transport, Gosford CBD, M1 Motorway access and Erina Fair
- Potential rental return of approximately $430 - $450 per week
Suits first home buyers, downsizers and investors looking to start out or add to your investment portfolio.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools