Habitat: House Two features an emphasis on layout, function, energy efficiency and a seamless relationship between indoor and outdoor spaces that takes it's cues from modernist architecture with wide open stacker doors capturing bay breezes, sunshine and the lush green of the bush in the surrounding hills.
Habitat's name says it all and it's carefully conceived building and interior design, undertaken by respected local architects White + Dickson is unique, enduring, highly functional and harmonious with its surrounds.
The stunning 3 bedroom townhouse has high ceilings and ultra-modern styling, other features include:
- Near new build with stylish high quality finishes
- Modern kitchen bathed in natural light + must have gourmet fittings
- Master on ground with floor-to-ceiling built-in robes and ensuite
- Luxurious second bathroom with white finish and bath tub
- Sliding doors create a seamless flow from indoors to outdoors
- Black-butt timber flooring in the living areas
- Cavalier Bremworth carpet in the bedrooms
- Ducted air conditioning; instantaneous gas hot water system
- Double lock-up garage with automated door and internal access
- Located above Gosford and a short walk to local shops
Habitat is a boutique location, close to the buzzing East Gosford village, walk to CBD, parks, exclusive schools, major transport and the waterfront.
East Gosford has matured and is fast becoming the suburb for the next generation.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools