Stroll to Gosford Waterfront, CBD and the upmarket East Gosford village where I'm sure it's to become your neighbourhood diary. The townhouse (built 2000) offers refreshed interiors (painting and carpet) with plenty of northern natural light plus sunny outdoor areas for relaxing.
It makes a great step up from an apartment, rewarding investment (rent approx. high $400s) or suits lock up and leave for the downsizers and ensures easy access to the M1, Gosford Train Station & local bus routes.
- Vacant for immediate occupancy (inspect anytime)
- Walk to recreational waterfront reserves, Sailing Club & Gosford CBD
- Private setting at the rear of the complex
- Open living and dining area leading to sunny balcony.
- 3 good size bedrooms with built-ins including ensuite to the master
- Spacious & bright kitchen featuring ample room for a table setting
- Full bath plus ground floor laundry leading to drying area
- Lock-up garage, with Marine Grade carpet currently used as a rumps room & games area.
Council Rates: $1,140 p/a
Water Rates: $870 p/a + usage
Strata Rates: $534 p/q
Unit Size: 189sqm
Possible rent late $400s
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools