Rate My Agent Review - Buyer 5 Star *****
"Chris was fantastic through our sale and settlement. Easily contactable, readily available for additional inspections. Nothing was too much trouble. I would highly recommend him!"
Set on a sprawling 2.5 acres, this exquisite Picketts Valley residence offers a wonderful sense of space and timeless elegance that pervades throughout, while a sequence of formal and informal zones are bathed in natural light.
Grand proportions are enhanced by light filled ceilings and French doors opening to a beautiful level backyard with a swimming pool and entertainer's rumpus.
- 5 beds plus study, 3 baths, 3 Car LUG
- Chef's kitchen, modern appliances
- Private 2.5 acres, manicured gardens
- Close to beaches, schools, city buses
- Multiple balconies, wide timber floors
- Temperature controlled wine cellar
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools