The current owners have had the privilege of more than 30 years owning and living in this character filled home, in one of East Gosford's prime affordable residential pockets.
Built in the 1960's and renovated to bring it to life for the modern family, the hub of the home is the well equipped kitchen and family living which opens onto the low maintenance grassed garden and covered outdoor entertainment zone that has hosted many family celebrations in it's time. On entry to the home, original features in the formal lounge certainly give way to a feeling of graciousness.
* Two living zones
* Stainless appliances and gas cook top
* 9m East facing front porch views to Rumbalara Reserve
* Front and rear fenced gardens
* Ensuite to master bedroom
* Heaps of storage behind garage
* Quality, quiet neighbourhood
* Very easy access to Erina Fair (over 300 specialty stores)
* Terrigal/Avoca beaches a short drive
* Close to M1 for the commuters makes Sydney CBD approx. 1.5 hours
* Comprehensive building report available
A home that tells a story is now ready for a new chapter - are you ready to be the next?
Car Parking - Surface
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport